All these truths lead into the real penetration, the metaphor that’s only waiting to be lived in most manners: If you get in front of the cycle, waiting until the first one is ripe and then always replenishing until you need one, then you can live an whole life eating ripe avocados. On the other hand, if impatience and planning gets you you’ll be just as likely to squander every one you ever eat.
- Should you wait till you really want to have an avocado, the marketplace won’t have any lucky ones. You need to buy them.
- If you eat an avocado that’s not quite ripe, you won’t like it. AND, you won’t have an opportunity if you had waited, when it would have been ideal to enjoy it tomorrow.
- If you live your life based on immediate gratification and little preparation, you’ll never have a fantastic avocado or you’ll pay more than you should to someone else that planned beforehand.
- Purchase more avocados than you believe you need, since the hassles are always greater than the cost, so you may too invest.
- And since you’ve got so many, share them if they’re ripe.
Before you need the colour, plant your tree.