Watch one of the videos in the show today:
- Export and share Advisor recommendation accounts.
- Remediate your first Advisor recommendation.
- Access Advisor in the command line.
- Integrate Advisor with your own organization ’s ticketing system and consume the service programmatically through API.
- Inspection all your recommendations from across Azure in a single place.
Once you’re you can begin remediating and reviewing your own recommendations. Visit Advisor in the Azure portal site to begin, and for much more in-depth guidance see the Advisor documentation. Inform us if you’ve got a suggestion for Advisor by submitting a notion through our instrument , or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assessing your cloud workloads can seem to be a complex and daunting task. Azure Advisor helps you optimize your Azure resources by providing personalized recommendations based on your usage and configurations, security, performance, and cost.
We’ve posted a new video series to help you know how to utilize Advisor to optimize your Azure workloads. You’ll find out how to: