DevOps is the marriage of products, process, and all people to enable delivery of value to our users. Azure DevOps is everything you need to turn an idea.
In this first episode of the DevOps for ASP.NET Developers series, Abel and Jeremy introduce us the benefits of DevOps. We are given a top level overview of how to execute several DevOps practices using Azure DevOps by them.
- [01:30] – What’s Azure DevOps?
- [03:55] – Introducing the SmartHotel360 program
- [06:02] – Tracking perform items in Azure Boards and Azure Repos
- [14:10] – Reviewing the construct pipeline
- [19:54] – Assessing the release pipeline