Don’t forget to register so it is possible to begin building out your schedule today. Once registered, login here to begin adding session for your agenda.
To learn more:
Which breakout sessions will you be adding to your schedule this year?
Build Your Agenda
#DockerCon has something for everyone! Check out our breakout sessions today, and build your schedule! dockr.ly/2ELPuIa
Click To Tweet
- Using Docker for Developers: The best way to discussions for Developers, from beginner to intermediate. You’ll get practical advice on how implement Docker into your installation.
- Using Docker for IT Infrastructure and Ops: Practical sessions for IT teams and business architects looking for how best to architect and design your Docker container system environment.
- Docker Tech Talks: Delivered by the Docker team, these talks discuss the Most Recent tech on the Docker Platform. You will learn about product roadmap, new features and more.
- Client Case Studies: Looking to learn from firms who have been there and learned a couple of things on the way? Within this track, industry leaders share how their organization – was transformed by Docker from business use cases,technical architecture, and changes.
- Black Belt: Deeply specialized sessions on topics like program architecture, containers and associated technologies.
- Open Source: Complex talks against the container and dispersed systems open source ecosystem.
- Change: Inspiration sessions on the impact of change and digital transformation.
Use the program builder to select the sessions that function for you:
So grab a chair and a cup of coffee and have a peek at the session lineup May 2nd, coming to San Francisco April 29th –. This year’s DockerCon delivers the latest upgrades from the Docker product group, lots of how to sessions for both programmers and IT Infrastructure and Ops, and client use cases. Today, search talks by tracks to construct your agenda.