The same as the Japanese IME previously, we have been working on refining your Chinese typing experience, and are happy to share that we have new variants of this Chinese Simplified IMEs (Pinyin and Wubi), as well as the Chinese Traditional IMEs (Bopomofo, ChangJie and Quick). We’ve enhanced reliability and the security by redesigning how they work with applications. You will also notice we’ve added a interface to the candidate window and pages. Improved and revived settings of this IMEs can be found in the Preferences program. If you are using one of the IMEs and you’d like to check it out, the quickest way there is to right-click the IME mode indicator in the taskbar and select Settings (you may get there from the Language Settings page by clicking the terminology, and going into choices ). Looking forward to hearing what you think about it!
What is new in Build 18875
East Asian Microsoft Input Method Editor (IME) Improvements:
The article Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18875 appeared on Windows Blog.
IMPORTANT: As is normal with builds early in the growth cycle, these builds may contain bugs that might be painful for a few. You won’t be able to switch Release or Slow Preview rings without even doing a clean-install on your computer if you choose this flight. See this blog post for details.
Tech specs at your fingertips. Get relevant technical information on your smartphone. Bing shows one of the specs of any cellular phone, such as storage, storage, display, and more.
During 19H1, we declared we had been operating on a brand new Japanese IME. We got a lot of great feedback, period we worked on enhancing the experience based on what you had told us and the IME was taken offline for a time. The IME — now more secure, more secure, with game compatibility, and much more — is once again available for all Insiders beginning with this construct, today. If you speak Japanese, please take some time to evaluate how it seems to use the IME (with all the advancements ) for everyday use, and let’s understand what you believe! If you were using the IME, you have the new one when you put in this build — you may add it by going to Languages Preferences and adding Japanese to the list if you were not already utilizing the Japanese IME.
New IMEs are available for Simplified and Traditional Chinese!
Hello Windows Insiders, today we are moving the Fast ring ahead to 20H1 and merging the small group of Insiders that opted-in to Jump Ahead back to the Fast ring with the launch of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20H1 Construct 18875. That means people who opted-in to Skip Ahead will obtain the assembles going forward and Insiders from the speedy ring.
If you want to be among the first to find out about these Bing features, combine our Bing Insider Program.
General adjustments, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed a problem that could bring about a freeze on the lock screen in the event that you interacted with the signature keyboard and then changed keyboard designs.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Settings sporadically crashing in the last couple of builds.
- We fixed an issue leading to certain Insiders being prompted to setup their device after each reboot.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some of the text below Settings > System > Storage > Temporary Documents being abruptly garbled in Chinese and Japanese.
- We’ve created a change in Timeline to get keyboard-only users, so if you are doing a search and have not opted in, you will no longer have to tab beyond the opt-in text before you can get to the search results.
- We fixed an issue that could cause certain applications to vibrate if they had been optimized and you started the signature keyboard.
- We fixed an issue where, if the Photos tile was immobilized to Start, it could potentially lead to unexpected battery drain since the tile cartoon could activate even if Start wasn’t open.
- there’s been a problem with old versions of anti-cheat software used with games where after upgrading to the most recent 19H1 Insider Preview assembles may cause PCs to experience crashes. On receiving their software updated with a fix, we are currently working with partners, and most games have released patches to prevent PCs. To minimize the chance of running in this matter, please make sure the most recent version of your games is running before trying to update the operating system. We’re working together with anti-cheat and game developers to resolve issues that can arise with an 20H1 Insider Preview will work to lessen the probability of those issues later on, and assembles.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning correctly. We’re currently exploring the issue.
- Creative X-Fi audio cards aren’t functioning properly. Creative has released drivers for a few X-Fi sound cards that were affected. Please refer for details on your particular hardware along with any upgrades that are available.
Known issues for Developers
- If you put in builds from the speedy ring and switch to the Slow ring or the Release Preview ring, optional articles such as allowing developer style will fail. You’ll need to stay at the Fast ring to add/install/enable content that is optional. This is because material is only going to install on builds approved for rings.
Join the Bing Insiders App
If you’re seeking a comprehensive look at what build is in which Insider ring — head on over to Flight Hub. You can even have a look at the remainder of our documentation here including a complete list of new features and updates that have gone out as a portion of Insider flights for the current growth cycle.